Address: 83 Penrose Promenade, Tarneit
Phone: 03 8734 4500
Fax: 03 8734 4588
Rooms Available for hire:
- Community Room 1: 30 seated, 40 standing
- Community Room 2: 30 seated, 40 standing
- Community Room 3: 60 seated, 80 standing
(All 3 rooms can open up to one big hall)
- Consulting Room: 4 people
- Meeting Room 1: 4 people
- Meeting Room 2: 8 people
Available for hire. (restrictions apply)
Visit What's on at Penrose Park Community Centre for details on activities and events at the centre.
Facilities & Equipment:
- Kitchen: Fully equipped kitchen
- Aging Well Facility (Comprising a Separate Kitchen, Dining Area and Planned Activity and Recreation Room).
- Full Disability access
- Baby Change Facilities
- Car park provided
- Disability access
- Trestle tables and chairs available
- Outdoor area
Rooms are suitable for:
- Recreational programs
- Training and Seminars
All functions must be completed by:
- Monday - Thursday - 10pm sharp
- Friday - Saturday - 11pm sharp
- Sunday - 10pm sharp
Note: set up and pack up times are required to be within starting and finishing times.
Hiring Rates & Charges
Penrose Promenade Community Centre - Fact Sheet
Penrose Promenade Community Centre - Fact Sheet (Accessible Version)
To make a booking:
About the Centre:
We encourage local groups, health services practitioners, training organisations, service organisations, support and social groups and those looking for meeting space to consider this centre as an option.
- Community Centre
- Maternal & Child Health Consulting
- Resident Support Services
- Sensory Garden
For further information on current Centre Programs visit the Wynlearn website .