Our Venues and Centres
Civic Centre & Functions Centre
Youth Resource Centre
Wyndham Cultural Centre - Performing Arts
Wyndham City Depot
Werribee Visitor Information Centre
National Relay Service
Customers who are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment can call through the National Relay Service.
1. TTY users phone 133 677 then ask for 03 9742 0777.
2. Speak and Listen (speech-to-speech relay) users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 03 9742 0777.
Internet relay users connect to the NRS (relayservice.com.au) and then ask for 03 9742 0777.
- Ways you can pay Wyndham City rates, registrations and other charges...
- Wyndham City has developed many maps to assist resident and visitors to find your local kindergarten, bike & walking trail, dog off lead area and lots more!!
- Details on how to make a claim
- Make a request or provide feedback to Wyndham City. Complete an online request form.
- FOI gives members of the public a legal right of access to documents in the possession of the Council and its Officers, which were created or received after 1 January 1989.